Today's Sightly Ocean Sunrise at Nauset Beach in Cape Cod
Nauset beach, Orleans MA. © Dapixara March 29, 2018.
Today's sightly ocean sunrise at Nauset beach in Orleans, Cape Cod. #capecod #StormHour #ItsAmazingOutThere pic.twitter.com/TfqmAA5mkQ— Dapixara (@dapixara) March 29, 2018
Today's Illustrious Sunrise at Coast Guard Beach In Cape Cod National Seashore
Coast Guard beach, Eastham, Cape Cod National Seashore. March 27, 2018. © Dapixara.
Cape Cod This Morning - Surprising Sunrise At Town Cove in Eastham Cape Cod March 24, 2018
Town Cove sunrise. March 24, 2018. © Dapixara Cape Cod photos.
5 Useful Ways To Vitalize Up Your Beach House With Colorful Photographs
Use 35% discount code: CFRHCA on all artworks and decor accessories:
1. Add a pop of color with an eye - catching photograph. This would be my hand-picked piece for people who love strong colors. It is a great way for bringing to life your plain white walls.
2. Let one big photo be a statement piece. If you are looking for a statement piece to produce a wow factor, make sure it's a main part of the room. Hang it on a dark grey wall, framed in a stunning gold or silver frame with white/cream double paper mat.
3. Keep scale in mind while decorating. It is very important to make sure that you're really paying attention to scale. You should combine a large piece with something that is bigger and bolder. I would hang this photo above an ivory or cream sofa, styled with gorgeous colorful pillows.
4. Mix it up. Figure out what type of mood you want in your lovely beach house. What subject matter do you prefer? What color palette do you love? Then try combining it with its opposites. Dark with light. Busy with simple. I would put a big group of similar colors photos on the white wall above the simple dining table.
5. Hang pairs of photographs or make a group of five or seventh pieces.
All photographs by photographer Dapixara.
Crushing Sunrise Over Windmill in Orleans Massachusetts Today
Orleans Massachusetts. © Dapixara March 17, 2018.
Tags: sunrises, sky, fine art photography, cape cod news, cape cod today, cape cod photos, cloudscapes, nature, art and nature
Provincetown After The Storm
Provincetown Harbor after the 2018 storm. March 10, 2018. © Dapixara Provincetown photos.
The whole island is just smashed: It is quiet today, everyone is quiet and passively moving through the Provincetown assessing the damage. #capecod #StormHour pic.twitter.com/LO2e9lcAav— Dapixara (@dapixara) March 10, 2018
Tags: cape cod news, cape cod photos, cape cod today, Provincetown, boats, weather
14 Photos: Nauset Beach Storm 2018 Nor'easter Before and After
Here are pictures before & after storm that show erosion. Follow @dapixara
Hurricane washed away some of Nauset beach. Gazebo on Nauset beach March 6, 2018.
Nauset beach Gazebo 2017 summer.
The Liam's is scheduled to be torn down by the end of the week. March 6, 2018.
First light on Nauset beach at the Liam's 2017.
Sunrise at the Liam's 2016.
Beach entrance at the Liam's 2016.
Washed away Nauset beach (south) entrance. March 6, 2018.
Nauset beach sunrise ( south entrance ) 2016 © Dapixara.
Nauset beach sunrise 2017 (south parking lot entrance) GONE :(.
The storm surge today pushed waves over the dunes at Nauset beach entrance, Orleans, Massachusetts. #capecod #StormHour pic.twitter.com/hkFFKTjYMO— Dapixara (@dapixara) March 4, 2018
This is how looks Nauset beach Oversand (ORV) trails after storm, Pochet Neck area. March 6, 2018.
Pochet Neck area ( ORV ) trail March 6, 2018.
Pochet Neck area before the storm, February 2018.
Nauset beach March 6, 2018.
HAPPENING NOW: Heavy surfs have caused a breach of the Nauset dunes ( Nauset Heights) in Orleans #CapeCod @ericfisher @JimCantore @weatherchannel pic.twitter.com/n0CRLhxkIL— Dapixara (@dapixara) March 3, 2018
© Dapixara photography.
Tags: nature, cape cod, cape cod national seashore, cape cod photos, cape cod news, waves, weather, ocean, sunrises
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise before the storm rolls in. Cape Cod National Seashore, Eastham, Massachusetts.
Cape Cod National Seashore, Eastham, Massachusetts. © dapixara
Enjoy today's the beautiful #sunrise before the storm rolls in. Cape Cod National Seashore - Eastham. #capecod #StormHour pic.twitter.com/cpregYLlxF— Dapixara (@dapixara) March 1, 2018